In June Sam and John attended the third annual International Physical Literacy Association (IPLA) Conference in Liverpool. The IPLA aims to:
- promote the value of physical literacy world-wide
- continue to develop the concept of physical literacy
- preserve the integrity of physical literacy
- provide a forum for exchange of views relating to physical literacy
- support and disseminate research and scholarly activity in all aspects of physical literacy
- encourage research activity and the application of research and scholarly activity into policy and practice
Our Head of Services, John Scriven, was invited to present on the topic of the measurement of physical literacy. Jersey is now a major player contributing to the knowledge base in this area. To find out more about the Conference, please click here.