The Jersey Sport Foundation is holding an Open Evening on 7th March from 1830 – 2030 at the Don Theatre in Fort Regent. This event is open to all of our 120 athletes, parents, and coaches that would like to know a little bit more of what goes on behind the scenes and anyone that is interested in learning more about the Foundation. At present we have over 70 people attending from lots of different sports associations and clubs on the island.
The Open Evening will entail:
- Exciting developments of the Foundation and our future goals
- Key achievements from of our previous athlete; Zane Duquemin
- Sport Scholarships to America
- The JSF’s philosophy on ‘S&C’, ‘Sports Medicine’, ‘Sport Nutrition’ and ‘Athlete Lifestyle’
- A chance to visit our facility
This is an exciting development for the Foundation, and seeing how much the community are getting behind our Open Evening. This means that we can explain what the JSF really is, and the ethos behind our training methods.